Hello,

I have built a simple HTTPS server using as a basis the "Synchronous HTTP file
Server" in java: everything worked fine.

Indeed, in this HTTPS server prototype, using the HTTP Core api , I have
registered a HTTPRequestHandler using the registerHandler method on a dedicated
URI.

Just also want to mention that using the fluent api, I haven't set any
HttpProcessor as it is the case in the "Synchronous HTTP file Server" sample
but not in the Embedded HTTP server sample located at
https://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-core-4.4.x/tutorial/html/blocking-io.html#d5e394
 .

Using my java prototype, if I send  a HTTP request to the URI  which has been
registered using the registerHandler method, the code inside the
HTTPRequestHandler.handle method is triggered as expected.

Then I use Jython 2.7 environment to build the same proto. Same behavior: the
code inside the HTTPRequestHandler.handle method is triggered as expected.

Finally, reusing the same code but in a Robot Framework environment, the code
inside the HTTPRequestHandler.handle method is not triggered :(

Any advice to find the root cause ? What kind of settings should I use in order
to have some debug logs which can help me to understand what's going wrong ?
Any other idea ?

Best Regards.