On Sun, 2018-03-11 at 17:57 +0100, Philippe Mouawad wrote:
> It looks a bit aggressive to me, but if you say it’s ok, it’s fine
> for me.
>
> So you confirm I need to keep reference to
> poolingHttpClientConnectionManager right ?
> No way from httpclient

HttpClient interface represents a generic client that may not
necessarily have a connection pool or even connection manager
internally. Coupling HttpClient interface with a specific connection
manager would force each and every HttpClient implementation to
implement that specific connection management contract as well.

Oleg