Hi Oleg,

Thank you for the prompt feedback.  I've checked again on the linked
provided earlier and still the same.  I've also check the svn (Revision
1837658):

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpcore/trunk/httpcore5/src/examples/org/apache/hc/core5/http/examples/ClassicGetExecutionExample.java

as seen in the attached pictures (if the attachments are allowed).

Thank you,
Tommy