Hello Oleg,
Felix has created a JUnit test that shows our issue:

   - We use localhost:8888 as proxy
   - And https://jmeter.apache.org is the target site

Note that in JMeter we use the HttpRequest from HttpContext as it contains
all the headers :

   - [Host: jmeter.apache.org:443, User-Agent: Apache-HttpClient/4.5.6
   (Java/1.8.0_161)]
   - It should also contains X-sleep: 5 but as you will see, it doesn't

    @Test
    public void checkThatHeadersAreNotHidden() throws Exception {
        TrustStrategy trustStrategy = new TrustAllStrategy();
        SSLContext sslContext = new
SSLContextBuilder().loadTrustMaterial(null, trustStrategy).build();
        SSLConnectionSocketFactory socketFactory = new
SSLConnectionSocketFactory(sslContext);
        CloseableHttpClient httpclient =
HttpClients.custom().setSSLSocketFactory(socketFactory).build();
        try {

            HttpHost target = new HttpHost("jmeter.apache.org", 443,
"https");
            HttpHost proxy = new HttpHost("localhost", 8888, "http");

            RequestConfig config =
RequestConfig.custom().setProxy(proxy).build();
            HttpGet request = new HttpGet("/");
            request.addHeader("X-sleep", "5");
            request.setConfig(config);

            HttpContext localContext = new BasicHttpContext();
            CloseableHttpResponse response = httpclient.execute(target,
request, localContext);
            final HttpRequest httpRequestFromLocalContext = (HttpRequest)
localContext
                    .getAttribute(HttpCoreContext.HTTP_REQUEST);
            try {

Assert.assertThat(httpRequestFromLocalContext.getRequestLine().getMethod(),
CoreMatchers.is("CONNECT"));
                Assert.assertThat(response.getStatusLine().getStatusCode(),
CoreMatchers.is(200));

Assert.assertThat(Arrays.asList(request.getAllHeaders()).toString(),
                        CoreMatchers.containsString("X-sleep"));

Assert.assertThat(Arrays.asList(httpRequestFromLocalContext.getAllHeaders()).toString(),
                        CoreMatchers.containsString("X-sleep"));
            } finally {
                response.close();
            }
        } finally {