On Tue, 2023-09-12 at 18:00 +0200, Torsten Krah wrote:
> Am Dienstag, dem 12.09.2023 um 17:54 +0200 schrieb Oleg Kalnichevski:
> > Confirms how? HttpClient has always been using JSSE APIs and
> > nothing
> > else. Like it does now.
>
> I said the old HttpComponents had their own http classes

This statement is meaningless. All versions of HttpClient have their
own http classes. And all versions of HttpClient have always been using
JSSE for its transport security and nothing else. If you are not happy
with JSSE, Oracle's implementation of JSSE, or anything we provide as a
project, build your own.