** Tags added: crash optimizer photometric

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  photometric optimisation seems to ignore image settings

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  concerns: hugin 0.7.0.3113

I don't know if this is a bug or not.

Maybe it's not, maybe it's several bugs:

Try to run a photometric optimisation of a given panorama with various luminous
range
ie: the sun is present in the panorama and is 'degradding' it.

1-
If you uncheck all option and runs the optimisation, the photometric values
will change...
I may be wrong, but photometrics values should not change if no settings is
checked...

2- If you try to optimize all images except a given few images:
The optimizer will ignore your settings and will optimizes all images...

If you need a few images showing the problem, I can upload them somewhere.
Anyway, it's not specific to images but generic to any photometric optimization