** Tags added: identification stack

** Tags added: enblend hugin

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/679383

Title:
  HDR export failure (improper stacking?)

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  New

Bug description:
  hugin 2009.2 on OS X 10.6.2

Failure to generate HDR output (TIF or EXR). Input was three bracketed sets of
6 fisheye images (total of 18) defining a 5 around/1 zenith, 360 degree
panorama. Blended exposure output is fine, but HDR output failed with "gnumake:
*** [ptoHDR_hdr.tif] Error 1". Full trace is attached.

It appears that the stacks are not being properly identified. Images (0, 6,
12), (1,7,13) etc. should be stacked. However stacks (3,9,15), the image
crossing the 360 boundary, and (5,11,17), the zenith, are not properly stacked.

I do have another 360 project with bracketed exposures (just two) that works
properly, so my installation appears to be good.