    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/679157

   Distortions in OpenGL preview
 * You can subscribe to bug 679157 by following this link:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin/+bug/679157/+subscribe

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  With high distortion, the GL preview and normal preview differ.

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  I just tried matching two photos of one sign. Because it wasn't lining up, I
enabled distortion correction. Maybe not the perfect thing to do, but anyway...
I got the warning about "high distortion coefficients".

In the fast-preview I get a totally different image than in the normal preview.

I think the "normal preview" is more or less right. I can't see the intention
of the gl-preview from the pixels on the screen.