    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/679253

I set importance to 'High' because I would like to use 'Critical' only
for things that we'd like to see in the next release (the next tarball
of the current release cycle, not the next release cycle)

** Changed in: hugin

   nona-gpu result width is padded to a multiple of 8
 * You can subscribe to bug 679253 by following this link:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin/+bug/679253/+subscribe

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  nona-gpu does not crop correctly

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  reported by Terry Duell against SVN 4263 Fedora 11 x86_63
http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx/msg/0dcf2d2ca3930d43

confirmed Ubuntu 9.10 (development snapshot) 64 bit SVN 4271