** Project changed: hugin => panoglview

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/679716

Title:
  Improved unzoom, partial images dimensions from command line

Status in OpenGL Panorama Viewer:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  Dear panoglview developers,

  when using the wonderful panoglviewer, I met with some of its features which
I found a little disturbing. So I have tried to create a patch for panoglview
that:

1) Improves unzooming procedure in the case view boundaries are defined: the
present behavior is that when unzooming the panorama near the boundaries, then
the unzooming stops as soon as any of top, bottom, left or right boundary is
reached. The patch allows further unzooming by moving also the center position
of the view (of course until the view fits in the given boundaries).

2) Support for partial images from command-line: an optional second cmd-line
parameter defines the pan-width of the image (tilt-height is recalculated from
the image dimensions).

3) Initial desktop file to be placed in /usr/share/applications by default

If you would find out any of the changes useful, feel free to pick it up. The
full patch (w.r.t. panoglview-0.2.2) is attached.
Best regards,
Pavel