There are lots of good reasons why a user would want to keep their
environment, resetting it shouldn't be necessary.

Our assumption is that 'make' is using the wrong shell for some reason,
i.e. it is told to use cmd.exe but uses the cygwin sh.exe instead.

Alternatively it could be that Hugin is unintentionally running the
cygwin make.exe instead of the shipped win32 make.exe, this would
explain why it is incapable of finding cmd.exe.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  Windows: incorrect quoting in Makefile generation

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  Reported on Hugin-PTX http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-
  ptx/t/d33b5bc24aada66b

  HuginSetup_2010.4.0-64bit_Windows.exe on my Windows 7 x64. Everything work
fine, until i try to
  create the pano. Then i got the following message:

  [...]

  System information
  /usr/bin/sh: -c: line 1: syntax error near unexpected token `(6'
  /usr/bin/sh: -c: line 1: `echo Operating System: Windows 7 (6.1 )'
  make: *** [info] Error 258

  Makefile attached.  Obviously lacking quotes in the info target around
  line 211.