** Summary changed:

- Mask images have black areas in fast preview
+ Warn if include masks are overlapping

** Changed in: hugin

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  Warn if include masks are overlapping

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  New

Bug description:
  After masking several of my images to include only a central polygon
  area, the preview displays show black areas where the images should be
  UN-masked, even though the images have unmasked pixels there.   In
  addition, it seems that the preview in general is not following the
  masks.

  FYI, I'm working with full-frame fisheye images, in case that makes a
  difference.

  Operating System: Mac OS X (Darwin 10.6.0 x86_64)
  Architecture: 64 bit
  Free memory: 0 kiB

  Hugin
  Version: 2010.4.0 built by Harry van der Wolf
  Path to ressources: /Applications/Hugin
2010.4.0/Hugin.app/Contents/Resources/xrc/
  Path to data: /Applications/Hugin 2010.4.0/Hugin.app/Contents/Resources/xrc/