** Changed in: hugin

** Tags added: makefile

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/720562

Title:
  Hugin doesn't allow make to skip nona.

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  I am stitching a panorama, and the blend keeps failing due to excessive
overlap. Well, then I have to remove one overlapping image, and start the
stitch again. As none of the images has moved, the nona step is redundant, but
hugin doesn't skip it....
  (the issue probably is that the remapped image depends on the pto file, but
the pto file only changed to note the fact that I disabled one of its sister
images.