During dragging there happen no highlighting.
What I wanted to say is that when you move the mouse in the drag mode over the
image toggle buttons the corresponding image is highlighted. This should help
to identify the images for the individual drag mode. So these 2 use case are
the same function and should show the same behaviour.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  'Identify' in Preview tab of Fast Preview window is always active

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  New

Bug description:
  Affects at least hugin 2011.0 on OS X 10.4 and 10.6:
  Identify in the Preview tab of the Fast Preview window is always on, no
matter if the Identify button is activated or not. This seems to affect the
visibility of the Overview which is plain black and only flickers while I hover
over the image numbers.
  Maybe related with 'Photometrics' being enabled, sometimes when this is
disabled the Overview is suddenly visible.