** Changed in: hugin

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/727406

Title:
  Error during stitching a panorama in Windows 7 (32 bit Starter
  Edition)

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  I'm unable to stitch a panorama in Windows 7 (Starter Edition). The
  preview works fine, but when I proceed to step 3 "Create Panorama" the
  process dialogue box appears and reports lots of activity, until
  finally it gives up with the following message:

  "syntax error near unexpected token"
  "echo Operating system: Windows 7 (6.1)
  make:  [info] Error 258