There is something messed up with your project. The output cancas size is
probably too big (nearly 85 Gigapixel).
Also check the preview. There is no image in the output rectangle. So check
your project.
This error is also covered by the FAQ:
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ#enblend:_no_input_files_specified

** Changed in: hugin

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  Panorama fails on enblend error

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Invalid

Bug description:
   I upgraded to Ubuntu Maverick from Lucid (though I have no idea if
  there is a connection but there was no Hugin upgrade). Hugin has
  always worked fine but now when I try to create a panorama I am
  getting this error:

  Checking nona...[OK]
  Checking enblend...[OK]
  Checking enfuse...[OK]
  Checking hugin_hdrmerge...[OK]
  Checking exiftool...[OK]
  enblend --compression 100 -f453880x187432 -o test.jpg
  enblend: no input files specified
  make: *** [test.jpg] Error 1

  I can see the images in the assistant for alignment and control points
  and the control points are created. I can optimize fine but this is
  the error that I get when I hit the create panorama button. Also, the
  preview is black. The images are large but that has never been an
  issue in the past.