It detects focal length and crop factor with the same code as hugin. There was
a little bug inside bringing these values to GUI. This is fixed in rev.
5cb5a33d8d5b
Concerning the values for image centre shift: I think the quality of these
values depends on the image and the quality of the detected lines. So if the
lines are bad or bad distributed it can result in "wrong" values. Check the
corrected preview, if they are plausible.

** Changed in: hugin

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  lens_calibration_gui not detecting exif data

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  lens_calibration_gui doesn't detect focal length and FL magnifier of images.
  Sorry if this isn't implemented, but I did expect it to handle input images
as per hugin.
  I am also finding that it calculates huge values for image centre shift.
  I will see if I can find some time to compare values with those from hugin,
for same images.