** Changed in: hugin

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/773319

Title:
  feature request: maxdim in CPfind

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  from this thread:
  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/hugin-ptx/_LNPRle3RpM

  Basically the --fullscale flag is not very convenient. Better would be
  something similar to autopano sift c, which allows the user to specify
  the image dimension to use for analysis.

  Harry had these comments:

  I suggest to file it as a feature request.
  I assume your idea with the "--maxdim <n>" like in autopanosift-c can be
picked up very easily.
  for autopanosift-c: "--maxdim <n>            Make largest image dimension <=
n (default: 1600)."
  However, this might fall under the license on APSC.

  We also have calibrate_lens which has the option: "-d <int>        Maximum
dimension for re-sized image prior to processing. Default 1600".
  calibrate_lens is GPL.

  We also have celeste_standalone with the option: "  -s <int>        Maximum
dimension for re-sized image prior to processing. A higher value will increase
the resolution of the mask but is significantly slower. Default: 800"
  celeste_standalone is GPL

  Finally we have align_image_stack which uses the "-s scale  Scale down
  image by 2^scale (default: 1 [2x downsampling])".  This option might
  not be as good whith varying input resolutions but is also GPL.

  Enough options to copy&paste into cpfind.