    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/787543

This is a problem in enblend, and there it is a duplicate of bug
#787543.

** Changed in: hugin

** Also affects: enblend

   Panorama contains horizontal line artefacts

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  dots and rows in final output

Status in Enblend:
  New
Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Hello,

  I've installed Hugin 2011.0.0.0f9fdaf56720 built by Matthew Petroff
  (64 Bit) for Windows (7 Professional, 64 Bit - Intel i5-760). I'm
  working on my first 360° panorama (~60° height). As raw material i've
  18 tiff Images with 16MPixel and 16 bit colordepth (real depth 14 bit)
  generatet by the PENTAX Digital Camera Utility Version 4.30. This
  Images are shot at 18mm focal distance (crop 1,5). As output size
  24075*4487 Pixel were calculated.

  Now about the problem:
  there are wrong colored dots ond rows at the bottom of the final output. I've
cut out ab part of such a region. I hope Gimp haven't killed some important
information. This errors are not (visible?) on the single images created by
nona.