Tried to fix in rev 6edb80275ed6

** Changed in: hugin

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/790039

Title:
  Stereographic lens projection not loaded from lens .ini file

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  I have lens profiled and have saved the profile as a .ini file. When I
  load images Hugin asks for the FoV etc for the images as usual and if
  I use the load lens button and point Hugin to the lens profile, the
  lens projection shown isn't correct (should be stereographic, is
  rectilinear instead) and wrong focal length is reported (should be
  8.8mm but 6.23mm is shown instead). I have to set the lens type to
  stereographic first and then load the lens profile. Equirectangular
  and rectilinear projection are reported correctly though.

  Lens is non-CPU one but I've set up my camera so that correct focal
  length is stored in the EXIF data of the images.

  Here's a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/CI3EP.png

  Win7 x64, Hugin 2011.0.0.0fd3e119979c built by Matthew Petroff (2011.1
  RC1?).