No problem. I get to it but it will take a few days since I may need to
find time for compiling etc. stuff.  I revert if I can not do some
items.

1. I need to get/compile the later 2009.2.0 version and test.

2. I have not had any issues with 2010.4 and this is the version I am
running now. It is from repository ttp://ppa.launchpad.net/hugin/hugin-
builds/ubuntu. ( I have fetched the old debs manually from repository
after I ran in to the OpenGL issue). Package reports that it is
maintained by "Hugin PPA Packagers".

I will change this report to new when I have completed the requested
information. Thank you for working on this.

Arto Huotari

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  2011.0.0.0f9fdaf56720 Hugin preview window fails to draw properly when
  using proprietary ATI drivers

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  In Ubuntu Lucid 10.04 the panorama preview window fails to draw the
  panorama preview properly when using proprietary ATI driver with
  Radeon HD5650 card and Kernel 2.6.32-32 (Latest). Bug affects only the
  preview region of the preview window which either fails to draw the
  panorama or flickers while dragging the panorama. Bug could  not be
  repeated on different machine with

  Intel Corporation Mobile GME965/GLE960 Integrated Graphics Controller
  (rev 0c)

  When the proprietary ATI driver was removed and no 3D acceleration was
  enabled the preview worked correctly but albeit slowly.

  I could  not test with open source ATI driver since I was unable to
  enable 3D acceleration with open source driver for some reason. (I did
  purge and re-install the drivers multiple times accodring to Ubuntu
  wiki.)

  For more information please see the not so good video of the behaviour
  of the graphics window.