Can not reproduce the bug with my own compiled version (but enblend from
64 bit package shows same bug). Assuming therefore it is related to 64
bit OpenEXR of packager (Matthew?)

** Changed in: hugin

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  hugin_hdrmerge on 64bit windows produces empty image

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  The hdrmerge step in hugin workflow:
  hugin_hdrmerge.exe -m avg -c produces empty/blackimage (both tiff or exr)
with size around 40-90k. There is no error reported in the console....

  Tested for fo 2010.4.0final and
  HuginSetup_2011.0.0-rc1_64bit_Windows.exe when open the same project
  using 32 bit version, the result is OK.

  As using 32bit version is slower, I tested following workaround: Copy 32 bit
version of hugin_hdrmerge.exe to 64 bit installation. Did not help..

  Jan