Hi Bruno,

finally found the cause of the trouble. Tried to fix in changeset 3d14a0984c83.
Next changeset 37994b1b58d1 contains some more improvement to the algorithm
(unrelated to the bug).
Please test, if this fixes the issue.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  Batch processor search directory for images is non-deterministic

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  New

Bug description:
  If I use Batch processor or File -> Search Directory For... -> Images,
  and pick a folder, I get different numbers of detected panoramas each
  time I click 'Start'.

  i.e. I can get 0, 1, 2 or 3 detected panoramas in the same folder with
  the same set of photos.