** Changed in: hugin
    Milestone: None => 2011.2rc5

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/679994

Title:
  Individual Drag Mode

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  currently in the fast preview, dragging an image will drag the whole
  group of images connected by CPs.

  because the initial position of an image has an influence on the
  optimization process, I would like to add an individual drag mode.  in
  that mode, only the image selected under the cursor will move.
  currently, my work around for this is to enter numeric values in the
  images tab.

  additionally, to improve the feedback of the process, I would like to
  see the image(s) being dragged become semi-transparent while the
  images in the background stay black & white.

  This task is still beyond my current skillset, but given enough time
  and persistence I might get to it, one day.