** Changed in: hugin
    Milestone: None => 2011.2rc5

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/697039

Title:
  OSX 10.5 Leopard can't stitch

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  I am using Hugin 2010.4.10 on Mac OS 10.5.8.

  I am unable to stitch panoramas using either the assistant "Create
  Panorama" button, or the "Stitch now..." button in the stitcher tab. I
  have successfully loaded 3 images, and used the auto align button in
  the assistant tab to align them (and could see in a preview window
  that they were indeed loaded and aligned and cropped successfully).
  However, when I try to create a panorama in either of the two ways, I
  get a error dialogue that says "Error during stitching", and the
  following in the message log:

  echo: write: Bad file descriptor
  gnumake: *** [info] Error 1

  This is the entire message log.

  I get this error no matter what format I try to save the file as
  (tiff, png, jpg) and no matter what filename I attempt to give it.

  Am I doing something obviously wrong?