** Changed in: hugin

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/823823

Title:
  mask tab:images become white

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Hugin 2011.2.0-rc2_32bit on Windows Vista.

  In the Mask tab, after changing the image scale to 100%, the images
  lose contrast and/or saturation each time I switch images, until the
  images become almost entirely gray. A workaround is exiting Hugin and
  reloading the project, but the same issue then starts again as soon as
  I choose 100% scale. This problem does not appear in other scales (I
  tested all of them, 25%, 50%, 150% and 200%) but once Hugin starts
  graying the picture, changing the scale won't correct the contrast,
  the only way I could find is exiting Hugin entirely. Another
  workaround is never using 100% and using 75% or 150% instead. I tested
  2 projects and both had the same issue.