Still valid? Or is it fixed with the other bug?

** Changed in: hugin

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  Fast Panorama Window always opens with Overview mode shown

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  Hugin 5543:5ae90ab6bbbd just built on Fedora 15 x86_64.
  my .hugin file has 'overview_hidden=1', but FPW always opens with overview
mode shown.
  As my system seems to be very sensitive to the FPW bug, this has made this
build unusable. Every project thus far, FPW opens and is frozen, trying to
close FPW crashes hugin.