It's not so easy, also with non-zero translation parameters you can change
yaw/pitch/roll with normal drag mode. Automatic switching back to panosphere
mode would make this option not working.
I added a small warning and better synchronized both choice boxes (changeset
c1a3cf06612c). Maybe the message text needs to be more concrete (I'm open for
proposals).

** Changed in: hugin

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  default branch-selecting mosiac drag mode clips view in FPW

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Default branch, hgb17bf4060548.
  If I load images into hugin, optimise and choose mosaic drag mode in Fast
preview Window, the FPW image is displayed with the ends clipped. The ends have
a 'ragged' appearance.
  If I then choose normal drag mode, the ends of the full image can be seen by
dragging left or right, but the full horizontal field of view seems impossible
to recover.
  If the project is stitched the result includes the end bits that are not
shown FPW.
  If mosaic drag mode is not selected the problem does not arise.
  I have been able to reproduce the effect with two different projects.