I am also seeing this bug in Ubuntu 11.04 64bit when using fluxbox 1.3.1 and
the builds on the fluxbox nightly repository.
I have seen this bug in hugin 2011.0 and Pre-Release 2011.3.0.c1a3cf06612c.
This my be related to this bug in fluxbox
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3164835&group_id=35398&atid=413960
 .

I built hugin 2011.3.0.c1a3cf06612c with -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug and
nothing is output in the terminal when trying to drag with the left
mouse button in the fast preview window.

Rotating by clicking with the right mouse button does work and produces debug
output in the terminal.
Clicking with the right mouse button and then the left mouse button allows
dragging and rotating at the same time and produces debug output in the
terminal.

I have attached screenshots of the results of the mouse clicks after dragging
and the debug output from the terminal.
Let me know if any other information is needed.

** Bug watch added: SourceForge.net Tracker #3164835
   http://sourceforge.net/support/tracker.php?aid=3164835

** Attachment added: "debug output and screenshots"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin/+bug/797370/+attachment/2465484/+files/hugin_debuginfo.tar.gz

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  in fast preview drag with left mouse impossible

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I use Hugin Pre-Release 2011.1.0, but this behaviour also existed in
2011.0.0. I use Archlinux. On three pc's this bug exists.
  When going to the 'Fast Preview panorama'-window and than the Move/Drag tab,
it should be possible to drag the panorama with the left mouse button. This was
ever possible in older versions, but not with the versions I use now. When
trying to drag with the left mouse button to move the panorama, nothing
happens. When trying to drag together with shift, also nothing happens. Right
mouse button is doing what it has to do ('rotate' the image).
  This is very annoying since I sometimes want to move single pictures or
straighten the horizon, but I can't do that this way :(.