Fixed in changeset ae2983cb0c2f

** Changed in: hugin

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/697657

Title:
  UI improvement: "delete" key should remove CP's

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  in the CP tab, when i'm looking at CP's between a pair of images, I
  want to delete the bad ones. I might select the CP on the list below
  the images, or I might click on the CP itself. in both cases, pressing
  the 'delete' key on the keyboard should delete that CP.