Hi, it might just as well be a part of the path to your files. Have a
look at the folder structure... or even better: open a Terminal window
and from Finder, drag on of these files on the Terminal window. Now you
can see (and copy) the complete path. Does it contain special
characters? If unsure, can you post it here?

Also drag and drop from iPhoto sometimes seems to cause problems.

Carl

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  hugin will not open any of my files

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  New

Bug description:
  Hi hugin will not open any of my files, saying (no matter what I
  rename them) that it cannot open files with -and it gives a list of
  characters commonly used to write code but that are not in the files
  name -and that I need to rename them. I can send you a screen shot? I
  have tried any number of names and times.

  Operating System: Mac OS X (Darwin 10.8.0 i386)
  Architecture: 32 bit
  Free memory: 0 kiB

  Hugin
  Version: 2012.0.0 built by Harry van der Wolf
  Path to resources: /Applications/Hugin/Hugin.app/Contents/Resources/xrc/
  Path to data: /Applications/Hugin/Hugin.app/Contents/Resources/xrc/
  Path to public lensfun database:
/Applications/Hugin/Hugin.app/Contents/Resources/lensfun
  Path to user lensfun database: /Users/uhanepono/.local/share/lensfun

  Libraries
  wxWidgets: 2.8.12.0
  libpano13: 2.9.18
  Boost: 1.46.1