Hi ile (ilkkah),

I downloaded your images and they stitch without problems on my Mac
using 2014.0.0-beta1 built by Matthieu DESILE.

Enblend however notes that the files contain "Bogus input colorspace"
(or asking exiftool: "Color Space: Uncalibrated"). Your raw converter
(Nikon Capture "ViewNX 2.8 W") seems not to be set up to use a color
space, you should look into that if you have an opportunity to do so.

For a range of useful (and free) raw converters have a look at e.g.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camera_raw#Software_support

Cheers,
Carl

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  Too many Warning popups

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  I get hundreds of Warniing popups, when stitching together TIF files:
  http://i.imgur.com/7z5vSdK.png

  Had to cancel stitching, the popups were just too much.