those are the versons of the OpenCL libraries installed on my system:

nvidia-opencl-dev 5.0.35-7ubuntu1 (saucy)
opencl-headers 1.2-2013.06.28-2 (saucy)
nvidia-libopencl1-331 331.67-0unbutu1~xedgers13.10.2 (saucy)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Enblend.

Title:
  OpenCL enabled build fails

Status in Enblend:
  New

Bug description:
  My newly built enblend binary printed a lot of those lines:
  enblend: info: no OpenCL support compiled into Enblend

  So I looked into how to compile enblend with OpenCL support.
  I've found this cmake switch:
  -DENABLE_OPENCL:BOOL=ON

  and this package in my repos:
  nvidia-opencl-dev

  Next I got an error from make package right at the beginning:
  /bin/sh: 1: cannot create
/home/kaefert/src/enblend/enblend.build_1044/src/kernels/distance_transform_fh.icl:
 Directory nonexistent

  So I created the directory manually, and now my compiling fails after 44%
with a lot of lines like those:

opencl.cc:(.text._ZN3ocl12LazyFunctionINS_16SourceFilePolicyEE5buildERKSs[_ZN3ocl12LazyFunctionINS_16SourceFilePolicyEE5buildERKSs]+0x1d6):
 undefined reference to `clReleaseDevice'

opencl.cc:(.text._ZN3ocl12LazyFunctionINS_16SourceFilePolicyEE5buildERKSs[_ZN3ocl12LazyFunctionINS_16SourceFilePolicyEE5buildERKSs]+0x2d9):
 undefined reference to `clRetainDevice'