Ah, I see the options you describe when choosing "Experte". In there,
the checkbox "Mit Belichtungskorrektur, niedriger Dynamikumfang" is
enabled and can be checked. This solves the problem. I suppose the
occasional disabling of the checkbox in the simpler interface is a bug?

Also, I selected JPG as output format for _all_ of my panoramas. The
described option is only _sometimes_ disabled. While my immediate
problem has been solved, I'll see to posting the image files.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  No Output Image Created

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I am trying to combine 9 portrait-oriented JPEG photos to a wide
  panorama D:\SomePath\A\A.jpg (actual name replaced for the sake of
  clear thinking, see below). Hugin says the photos "fit very well".
  However, all that remains is a partly blurry file named
  A_blended_fused.jpg, the expected A.jpg is missing, even though Hugin
  claims the stitching was successful.

  When attempting the same for another wide panorama D:\SomePath\B\B.jpg
  based upon 12 photos (same camera, same resolution, same format;
  actual name replaced, see below), everything works, and not only the
  partly blurry B_blended_fused.jpg is created, but also the excellent
  B.jpg.

  In both cases, I did not change any of the default settings; the only
  input I made was selecting the input files, clicking the align button,
  slightly moving the clipping bounds, and entering A/B for the name of
  the project and the output file (in the same directory as the
  respective input files).

  In A.log, what I find remarkable, is that the filename A.jpg does not
  appear a single time. Where in B.log, enblend is first invoked with
  the argument '-o "B.jpg"', before later being invoked for
  B_exposure_0000.tif, A.log shows that enblend is *immediately* invoked
  for A_exposure_0000.tif.

  These are my system details, as displayed by the about box (user-
  specific path anonymized with environment variable) - I downloaded and
  installed the latest Hugin version
  (HuginSetup_2013.0.0_64bit_Windows.exe) yesterday from SourceForge:

  Betriebssystem: Windows 7 (build 7601, Service Pack 1), 64-bit edition
  Architektur: 64 bit
  Freier Speicher:  5055828 kiB
  Aktive Codepage: 1252 (Western European Windows)

  Hugin
  Version: 2013.0.0.0d404a7088e6 built by Matthew Petroff
  Ressourcen-Pfad: C:\Program Files\Hugin/share/hugin/xrc/
  Datenpfad: C:\Program Files\Hugin/share/hugin/data/
  Pfad zur öffentlichen lensfun-Datenbank: C:\Program Files\Hugin/share/lensfun
  Pfad zur privaten lensfun-Datenbank: %LocalAppData%\lensfun

  Bibliotheken
  wxWidgets: 2.9.4.0
  libpano13: 2.9.18
  Boost: 1.44.0
  Exiv2: 0.20.0
  Lensfun: 0.2.5.1

  The only errors found in the logs are many repetitions of this message
  after calls to nona:

  Error: Directory Panasonic with 20224 entries considered invalid; not
  read.

  These errors appear both in A.log and in B.log.

  The attached files contain the actual names:
  A = NisyrosPanorama (does not work)
  B = BodrumPanorama3 (does work)