Hi Hans,

first of all: be very careful with 'rm' commands somenone tells you.
'rm' means remove, and that works without further warnings, so if you
fail to aim this command at the correct file or folder you might really
harm your system.

It's not guaranteed that one or both of these (hidden) files are stored
on your machine. I just found .ptbt1 here but that file is rather small
(no problems here that fit into your description). I think both are used
as temporary storage and from memory I'd say that problems with huge
ptbt0 or ptbt1 files that don't empty at the end of the stitching
process should be a thing of the past.

Maybe .ptbt0 and .ptbt1 are not part of your problem. Does the problem
still exist? Can you give more details about the affected projects?

Since this bug is relatively old: what's your current OS version and
which version of hugin do you use?

Do you have different versions of hugin on your computer?

When using hugin do you just start Hugin.app or do you also start
PTBatcherGUI.app directly?

Carl

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  Sometimes PTBatcherGUI runs into a loop

Status in Hugin:
  Expired

Bug description:
  After '1. Load images' and '2. align' I click on 'create panorama'.
  The preview shows a correct resulting picture. I am asked to give the
  necessary information for storing the result an give 'ok'.

  Very often i get the result. But sometimes PTBatherGUI runs int a loop
  (?). The list of running programs shows that PTBatcherGUI does not
  react.

  Is there a wax to circumvent this problem?

  Or can I get more informations that can I send to you?

  (I use the most recent version 2013.0.0.)