Clarified in the documentation of 4.2.

** Changed in: enblend

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Enblend.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1384674

Title:
  enblend running out of temp space: poor diagnostics and configuration
  possibilities

Status in Enblend:
  Fix Released
Status in hugin package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Hi,

  this is mostly a duplicate of
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/enblend/+bug/1220523.

  I would like to add that the diagnostic messages and documentation
  could be a lot better in this situation.

  Instead of "enblend: No space left on device" it would be much more
  helpfull to say *which device/dricetory* as this does not appear
  documented anywhere.

  Furthermore, is this device hardcoded in the source code or is it
  configurable somewhere? Again, did not find anything in the
  documentation.

  Finally, this just happened to me with
  $ df /tmp/
  Filesystem     1K-blocks  Used Available Use% Mounted on
  tmpfs            1028148   924   1027224   1% /tmp

  and trying to stitch together 31 images. It would seem that similar
  situations may become increasingly common in the near future.

  Regards