Thanks for replying.

Not sure what else to include - and how to get them. This gives all the
system and release information.

I removed the GPU acceleration. Thanks! This is a generic MacBook Pro -
circa 2012 though.

Then I started Hugin from a terminal session (mentioned in some places).
Then not use PTBatcherGUI - used the internal one. then the simple
introductory tutorial with 2 images worked ok. But I had to load the
images again - not sure why because the control point etc were there.

Then I tried one with my own images - very simple ones - open field -
unfortunately not too many details to share across images (though there
is 30% overlap). It did not work out at all. Almost 180 field of view -
taken on tripod but with no pano heads. Some variation in the exposure
(though all manually focussed aperture priority f/11 images).

I will get some better images with matchable details in the foreground.

Any plans to fix the matter of GPU?

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  Hugin unable to generate output even with tutorial images

Status in Hugin:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  Stitching panorama…

  Platform: Mac OS X (Darwin 16.7.0 x86_64)
  Version: 2017.0.0.eac5e8cc546e built by Niklas Mischkulnig
  Working directory: /Users/admin/Documents/Pictures/Tut-1
  Output prefix: merge

  Blender: enblend 4.2.1-f0304648cc0f
  ExifTool version: 10.50

  Number of active images: 2
  Output exposure value: 13.5
  Canvas size: 800x622
  ROI: (0, 0) - (800, 622)
  FOV: 36x28
  Projection: Equirectangular(2)
  Using GPU for remapping: true

  Panorama Outputs:
  * Exposure corrected, low dynamic range

  First input image
  Number: 0
  Filename: /Users/admin/Documents/Pictures/Tut-1/974-1.jpg
  Size: 800x600
  Projection: Normal (rectilinear)
  Response type: custom (EMoR)
  HFOV: 35
  Exposure value: 13.5

  Remapping LDR images…
  nona: using graphics card: Intel Inc. Intel HD Graphics 4000 OpenGL Engine
  Multiple images output
  remapping 974-1.jpg
  saving merge0000.tif
  remapping 975-1.jpg