I can't reproduce this (High Sierra, not a Retina Mac - due for an
upgrade). Both views are always centered.

You can try disabling the HiDPI rendering by editing
/Applications/Hugin/Hugin.app/Contents/Info.plist and changing this

        <key>NSHighResolutionCapable</key>
        <true/>

to this:

        <key>NSHighResolutionCapable</key>
        <false/>

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  Overview glitches on macOS 10.14 in Hugin 2019.0.0.a369cbe55179

Status in Hugin:
  New

Bug description:
  My machine is MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018) with Radeon Vega 20, and I
  have macOS Mojave 10.14.5 installed.

  I installed 2019.0.0.a369cbe55179, ran it, and found that if I change
  size of the window, the preview zone scrolls out of border, so it's
  impossible to use it.

  I attached a screenshot of the smallest window size (when overview is
  in place), and a couple of screenshots of resized window states.

  Hugin 2018 works fine.

  Maybe, it can be related to HiDPI rendering (as Hugin 2018 doesn't
  look that crisp as the latest one).