Probably the batch queue is somehow corrupted. Clean up the batch queue
as described in the FAQ:
https://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ#How_do_I_clean_up_the_batch_queue

** Changed in: hugin

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  PTBatcherGUI not starting anymore

Status in Hugin:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  From the Hugin app, I am able - as always - to Load images, then Align
images. And when Creating the panorama, only the usual .pto file is created,
but nothing more.
  PTBatcherGUI opens (its icon appear in the Dock of my Mac) but no window
opens at all it doesn't seem to be doing anything.
  This is odd, because I have been routinely making panorama with Hugin and
this always worked earlier. I have tried to remove the whole Hugin folder and
downloading it all again, but it doesnt change anything.
  (I have an older MacBook Pro - mid-2010 - running on macOS Sierra 10.12.6:
could it be that somehow this has suddenly become too old for using Hugin?)