You have to disable-fine tune for this line unless the vertical feature
is exactly the same at the top as at the bottom. Otherwise, drag the
points into place after placing them.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  vertical line end point displaced

Status in Hugin:
  New