I think that loading an equirectangular and extracting a single manually
chosen narrow angle view image is something lots of people would want to
do. This came up because somebody asked me how to create cube faces, in
this case it should be possible to do this with just a 'load' and
'create' click.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  'Create panorama' is disabled in single photo projects

Status in Hugin:
  New

Bug description:
  When starting a project, both 2. Align... and 3. Create panorama are
  greyed out which makes sense.

  However if I load a single photo into Hugin, they are still greyed.
  This is a problem as a common use of Hugin for me is to load a single
  image and remap it to a different projection.