Hi,
    One thing to add - you might want to use the -x option for Enblend
to turn on checkpointing of partial results. This tells Enblend to
save the results after each blend step, so if it does crash after the
100th image, you aren't left with nothing. This is off by default
because it slows down the process. You can then resume by running
Enblend again using the partial result as an input along with the
unprocessed images. Then if this reproduces the crash, send in a bug
report.

Andrew