On Sun, 2009-10-11 at 16:43 +0200, Lukáš Jirkovský wrote:
> [hugin/src/hugin1/hugin/PreviewTool.h:36]: (error) Class PreviewTool
> which is inherited by class PreviewIdentifyTool does not have a
> virtual destructor
>
> This one is not problem now since there doesn't seem to be any need
> for destructor in any of it's children.
> Is it possible that it may become a problem in future?
>
> Lukas

There isn't a need for a destructor at the moment because the tools are
only freed when Hugin quits. Some PreviewTools allocate OpenGL textures
which are not freed automatically, so would need a destructor if that
changes.

I imagine more PreviewTools will be written, and we are planning to
change the way they are accessed (In the "Traditional Preview" thread),
so it is possible that a virtual destructor is needed in the future.

-James