Hello,

the cp-detector preferences are strangly structured: There is the main
dialogue, offering a choice of cp detectors.

[Edit] allows to customize to specific program invokations. That is
were the magic switch is: What does the "Autopano-SIFT / Autopano by A
Jenny" choice do? How should it be set for the non-obvious choices
(panoramic, match-n-shift, align image stack)?

I have been wondering about this since at last 0.8 but have never
bothered to ask. ;-)

cu andreas
so grateful to you.'