On Thu 22-Jul-2010 at 13:43 -0700, Bob Campbell wrote:
Hey, just to throw a monkey-wrench into the works, I've just completed
some (pretty minor, actually) updates to the libpano13-2.9.17 code (I
got the svn trunk) so that it compiles* for Solaris on Sparc.  It even
passes the 'make check', so all the tools build, etc.  Don't have an
x86 Solaris box, though, so I couldn't test that.

Do you want me to send in the patches, or hold off until the release?

Send them, there have been some changes so there already needs to be another beta or release candidate before we can release libpano13-2.9.17 final.

--
Bruno