/me is having the same problem with file overwrites.  particularly in the batch
tab.  expected behavior would be to ask for filename b4 saving to batch and
stitch.  often i'll try to produce multiple versions of the same pano to see
what the end result is.

Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 09:29:13 +0200
Subject: Re: [hugin-ptx] Re: hugin-2010.2.0_rc1 released
From: hvdw...@gmail.com
To: hugin-ptx@googlegroups.com

2010/9/22 Bruno Postle <brunopos...@googlemail.com>

I've been away for a few days. Is there any reason why this release candidate
shouldn't be released as 'final' 2010.2.0?
--

Bruno

It's OK with me as well. Some users (incl. myself)  reported some issues with
overwriting existing pano files. When specifying another name (=create, not
overwrite) it works fine. Annoying but workable.

I worked on that for the past few days which is reported in the bugtracker [1]
as I filed a bug for it.

As it's not fatal at all I'm OK to go for a release a well.

Harry

[1]:
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3072069&group_id=77506&atid=550441>