On September 24, 2010 08:45:13 am Bart van Andel wrote:
> Does building libpano13 using the mingw-cross-env cross building
> environment [0] count? I've successfully built APSC for Windows from a
> Ubuntu virtual machine last week. This required only very little
> manual intervention:

of course it counts, you genious!  Please head over to [0] and add your
findings as a new platform.  Would mingw-cross-env be the right name for it?
is it 32bit? 64bit? both?  Describe what is needed to get the platform going
too.  Once completed, your process will enable Linux-based contributors to
produce Windows binaries.  It is no guarantee that a Linux-based contributor
will actually want to spend the time on this, but at least it will be
possible.

Yuv

[0]
http://wiki.panotools.org/Development_of_Open_Source_tools#Supported_Platforms