Pablo's CPFind (or whatever it's currently called) works well.  I've got
mixed signals from devs.  Not sure if it's in the current hugin branch
or if it still needs to be built separately.

If you want a Patent free ACPD I'd suggest using it, or building it from
source.  I've been using it exclusively recently.

Dale