Bruno Postle <br...@postle.net> wrote:
[...]
> I suspect this patch is renaming autopano-noop.sh to autopano-noop.
> It will fail whenever autopano-noop.sh changes (which it did
> yesterday), hence no autopano-noop file for dpkg to find.

The patc
http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-phototools/hugin.git;a=blob;f=debian/patches/45_autopano-noop.sh_withoutshextension;h=4a417020a276e08b14f35e5cc7efbb63f2163dd6;hb=refs/heads/experimental
does not touch autopano-noop.sh at all. It changes CMakeLists.txt to
install the script under a different filename and it changes the hugin
preferences to find it under this filename.

I suspect Yuv copied over the .pc/ subdirectory making
dpkg-buildpackage think it already had applied the patch while it had
not.

cu andreas
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2857508&group_id=77506&atid=550441
so grateful to you.'