Earlier when I posted my many screenshot links about CPFind and it's
failure on my system, I also was using a *.pts as a base.  However it
was a *.pts file I'd generated from Autopano Pro rather than PTGui it
self.

When I attempted the pano with Hugin directly with CPFind itself, it did
not fail, however, the photos were a jumbled ...

Dale